Sales & Marketing Intelligence
The most successful sales organizations integrate key sales and marketing functions into one cohesive effort. A sales person's ability to "efficiently" find and move qualified buyers through the sales cycle is more important in today's market than ever before. With budgets under severe pressure; sales teams are striving to concentrate their sales resources' time in pursuit of the highest probability and most profitable customers.
Benefits & Deliverables of the Intelligence Process are:
- Identification of high probability prospects;
- Properly aligned territory coverage strategy;
- Less time wasted on low yielding sales activities;
- Validated projections and revenue forecasts;
- "Realistic" sales activity and goal expectations;
A detailed evaluation of your "line of business" in context to horizontal and vertical market spaces. will be prepared From that a detailed customer profile is created to help shape a customer segmentation mode -- many companies often work off outdated market data and is often not associated with any actionable strategies. With this intelligence gathering approach, high probability customer buying criteria will be identified, which will then be used to develop lead generation activities.
The result is a targeted lead pool of high probability accounts ranked by profit potential. This data is then layered over the current territory strategy to reveal current strengths and weaknesses. Once the territory strategy is optimized, ACS can provide further assistance to develop "sales conversion formulas" designed to identify "realistic" sales projects.
Broadly we will cover the following steps to develop this "intelligence baseline":
- Evaluate LOB and vertical/horizontal market spaces;
- Develop detailed customer profiles and segmentation models;
- Identify high probability customer criteria;
- Fine tune lead generation list;
- Identify sales coverage for various territories;
- Develop sales conversion formulas for predictable sales projections